Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Uncle Rick & Aunt Melissa

We thought that since we don't have kids of our own, we would borrow our cute little nephews for a day of fun in the sun at the new Lindon Pool to start practicing our parenting skills. I think it turned out well. No tears(maybe a few), no sunburns, and no ambulances were called. I just need to give a shout out to all you mothers, you are saints. These little guys are such angels but kids are so much work! I can't wait to have kids of our own...but I will keep borrowing these cute little guys until we do;) We love them so much.

Ethan

Anthony showing me his tongue


.....and Uncle Rick showing me his tongue


Mel and the boys

4 comments:

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Gosh I miss you guys.....You will be great parents. I'm coming out in a few days :) I'll call you when I'm there.

joel and laura michelle said...

how fun!! having nieces and nephews are the best. your own children will be great as well, but there is something very special during these bonding times with your nephews before your own children come. i cherish my memories with my little kiddos!

cari said...

You guys are so awesome. Thanks for watching the boys. Sorry about the poop incident. Good thing Anthony's a boy and so Rick had to take care of him. We sure love you guys. Hope you're enjoying your first day of work.

TeresaL said...

That's what I did. Borrowed until I had my own. It was so fun!