Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mid-January Procrastination

It is mid-January and yes, I am just getting to posting about our holiday season. I guess my New Years resolution of conquering my procrastination habits is a big fat fail. Our holidays were absolutely perfect. We were able to spend a lot of time with family and each other. Since I am so late, I have decided to only post a few pictures, one of us rockin' our Xmas Eve jammies that cute mom gave us and the other two from our wonderful yet bitter cold New Years in Park City. I am sorry I'm so boring, but I promise they are three b-e-a-utiful pictures.


Here's to a wonderful 2010.


IMG_0114



IMG_0634


IMG_0658

5 comments:

Ryan and Rachel said...

You guys are great! Miss you both!

The Leatherberry's said...

You guys are such goofs! Looks like it was fun!

Heather said...

I love your cute jammies. Love you both! Hope you had a great Christmas.

6lasdiablitas said...

I've gotta say Mel the 3rd picture is my favorite :) Are you sure thats hot chocolate you are drinking?? Kidding, glad to hear you had a good Christmas. I need to call you just to catch up. I will this week so be ready! Love ya

Wilson Family Blog said...

You guys are so dang cute!! I love it. I miss your guts.

Rach
xoxo