Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Camping

We took advantage of the good weather Utah has FINALLY been having and went camping for Memorial Day. We headed up to Hobble Creek Canyon in Springville with our friends Scott and Dana and had a great time. Of course, I was the only one that froze in the middle of the night...but it was still a good time and can't wait to do much more of it.


Our beautiful tent.

Scott looking like a turtle with a massive shell. There is never a lack of laughs when Scott is around.

The boys cutting down our firewood.....

such lumberjacks.....

Rick even took his shirt off for the occasion:)

Scott and Dana. So cute.

Enjoying the campfire. It got so hot it burnt my lips and they have been chapped for the past 3 days. So worth it though. I love love love campfire.

Dana has a photographic memory for every movie quote in the history of cinema. It sucks big time because I am notorious for forgetting EVERYthing from movies. While she is quoting funny movies and has everyone rolling, I am sitting clueless trying to catch up. She is unbelievable!

Scott, Rick and I burning some bad memories. Nuff said:) It was wonderful!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

haha, I know what shirts you are burning!!! Nice work. It looks like you burned one for me too.