Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rick's Trip

Washington D.C. is a place Rick and I have always wanted to visit. Lucky for him, business called him out there this week and he was able to go! Since I couldn't be there with him and he was going out alone, I gave him a talk about how he had to get pictures with him standing in front of the monuments. This meant he would have to ask a stranger to take his picture. Not Rick's thing AT ALL. Rick hates taking pictures, I'm obsessed with taking pictures.

I got the camera all ready for him to go on his trip and honestly I was not in high hopes that he would come home with his face in any of the pictures. When he got home, he happily loaded the pictures on the computer for me to see. He did good. He made me so happy! He had a really good time and loved it in Washington D.C. We are hoping to make it out there someday together.










No comments: