Monday, September 19, 2011

Clara Laughing

Our little Clara is a fun one.
She has a fiery personality that keeps us on our toes.
She squeals, screams, smiles, and laughs all the time.
Never a dull moment with her.
We finally captured her sweet laugh tonight.
We have been trying to get both girls on camera for a while, but haven't been successful.
They are a little camera shy.
Clara was in such a great mood and randomly laughing at her cousin Abby
jumping on a Twister game board.
The moments just keep getting sweeter, I can't get enough...


Untitled from Melissa Hansen on Vimeo.






4 comments:

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

Oh my goodness! She is to funny. I love her laugh. She is getting so big.

Brad and Jana said...

So so cute! I love her laugh!

TeresaL said...

What a cute laugh!

Heather said...

I just love that cute little laugh!