Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finals Are History, Bring On Christmas



Rick and I are done with finals for the semester!! Rick was lucky because he got his done on Monday and had the whole week to relax while I studied in agony and made myself miserable all week. I go crazy during finals, I study and study and study......and study and I still don't ever feel like I'm ready. Rick is just the opposite, he looks at his notes a few times and just goes and takes the test....oh it makes me jealous! Everything went great and we both felt really good about how we did. Only 3 more classes left at BYU and I am done with my degree. I am so ready to be done, and I can't wait! I must say I slept like a baby last night. I'm so happy I can now just focus on Christmas instead of school.

We are both really excited for Christmas. We are in California with Rick's fam this year and it will be my first Christmas away from Utah and my family. It's going to be different but I am really excited to be with Rick's family and see what they are all about during the holidays:) Tonight we are doing a little get together with my family and exchanging presents because we will be gone, I am making predictions on how many separate times my mom will tear up cause I am leaving. My current prediction is 10!! haha. I love her.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

7 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Aww sad! As much as you love the in-laws...it's always hard to be away from home for Christmas. Next year I'll have to do that. Guaranteed I'll cry. Ha. Well hey- at least your in laws are in Cali! Have fun girl!

Brad and Jana said...

I can't imagine what it would be like to leave for Christmas! It will be fun though to get away! I hope you have a good time. Lets get together when you get back! Maybe we could all get together as couples.

Ashli Paynter said...

Hey it was fun seeing you guys the other night! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Spackman's said...

Have fun in California! I love your mom she is so cute :) Congrats being done with finals that is such a good feeling.

Amber said...

congrats on being done with finals. it feels good to be done with another semester! and have a lot of fun in cali!

TeresaL said...

Yay for finals being over!
And Christmas in Cali? I can't wait to hear how it goes :)
Have fun!!!

Harries Family said...

I guess sharing holidays comes with marriage...but its definately worth it. I can't wait until we have our own place and our parents can acutally come and visit us. Merry Christmas!