Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas at the Hansens

Christmas was a success. The following is a little of what our week in California at the Hansen's was full of......


First and foremost, lounging by the fire




Playing with our nephew Anthony



Admiring sweet baby Ethan



Relaxing on the famous red leather sectional




Singing Christmas Carols......only one person was pantless:)




Sort of White Christmas(it was actually hail, but i took what I could get and I was happy about it)



Sightseeing in San Fran




The Emerald Bowl to watch Rick's favorite team Cal Bears




Football=Happy Husband




Cal Won=Very Happy Husband


Thanks so much to Rick's family for making it such a great Christmas! We love you.

6 comments:

joel and laura michelle said...

sounds super fun! the hansens are the best! so happy you are a part of this eternal family :)

The Leatherberry's said...

I'm so happy you had such a fun christmas! You are so good at updating your blog!

Kristi said...

San Francisco is so much fun!...looks like it was freezing!

Brad and Jana said...

What a fun Christmas! I love the picture of you in the "snow"!

Harries Family said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I wish I could of shared some of our white christmas with you. We got a little too much up here. Have a happy New Year!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

That looks like you guys had so much fun. I would have loved to have Christmas in Cali, then I could take Max out and not be such a paranoid freak!