Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Whole Lotta Busyness


So we have been going a million miles a minute for the past month. We do the same thing day in and day out and we pretty much feel like we are NEVER home. So I thought the picture above was very fitting for how we have been feeling lately. I am willing to risk the embarrassment of this unattractive picture to better express our emotions for the month of January. Rick and I were talking last night and saying how we are sad that we have a wonderful home and we are never here to enjoy it.......one day:). So I don't have much to blog about but these are a few things that we have been up to:
  • Rick got a Wii and is obsessed with game Super Smash Brothers, I suck at the game so I can't share the fun with him
  • I have come to the conclusion I cannot quit drinking Diet Coke aka Poison. I have tried and failed so many times. This unhealthy habit is being so contradictory of everything I am going to school for. You would think after all the health classes I have taken I would have kicked the habit by now. Any suggestions?
  • Rick=Work
  • Got my hairs cut. A little bang and layers. Thanks Steph!
  • My sweet husband surprised me with a night in SLC that included a jazz game, sushi at gateway, and an overnight stay at the Armstrong Mansion Bed and Breakfast. So much fun!!!
  • Little bro Mike set a date for the wedding, JUNE 20
  • School
  • Work
  • Sleep
  • School
  • Work
  • Sleep......life is monotonous
  • Ah yes, and saving the best for last, American Idol and The Bachelor started!!!!

12 comments:

Shalice said...

Ricks life kinda sounds like ours but we are hooked on Mario Kart. We pretty much rock when we play together!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

That's how I feel right about now too - I have been itching to just take off for a week vacation.....wouldn't it be nice.... OH and your welcome for the hair, hope you still like it!

Spackman's said...

ha ha I love that picture so much! I miss you... You are the cutest girl ever. Life is crazy! I loved this post

Bambie said...

I can't help you on the Diet Coke being a fellow addict, but if you find the answer let me know!!
PS Kaden had 4 baskets last night! Sooo cute!!!

TeresaL said...

MD... don't buy the DC? That would by my suggestion. :) Seriously though, I'm not sure of what to tell ya on how to break the habit.
I hope things can slow down for you! The night in SLC sounds great though!

Lara said...

Hahahaha I am loving that pic! Soo funny! I know how you feel about the Diet Coke! I have tried and tried and tried to stop too and I just can't...let me know if you figure something out! My life sounds like yours lately we are sooo freaking boring I swear lately I feel like all I do is eat sleep and work! I need a vacation asap!

Harries Family said...

What a a nice husband to surprise you with a great night out, that is needed sometimes. I to am sooo excited about this Bachelor, haven't missed a season yet! Miss you guys. Tell Rick hi!

The Leatherberry's said...

You guys sound so busy! But how sweet for Rick to surprise you with an overnighter. I can't wait til you slow down so we can hang out! I thought you were pretty much done with school, how many credits are you taking now? Yay for Michael on setting a date! Where they gettin hitched? There is so much info I need from everything! We have to get together asap! I agree with Anita, I miss you so much!!!
P.S. Good job on posting! And love the picture, I remember you pulling that face all the time:)

Kate said...

Haha that picture is awesome! So, I've never really gotten into TV shows much but I just watched this weeks Bachelor, AH! I'm hooked, I'm so watching it until the end! Love it!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

You need a vacation. Spring break is coming up soon.....:)

Kabe 'n Dave said...

HAHA! I love your picture...that cracks me up. Just think...the end of school is in sight. :) I hope you get a break soon from your schoolworksleepschoolworksleep!

Jen & George Scott said...

Crazy month. I love the picture though. I miss you guys. It was so much fun catching up on life when I got to see you everyday. Sounds like you have a lot going on!!!