Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Adore Him


I apologize in advance if this post is too sappy but I just want to say that I have the best husband ever to walk the face of this earth. He has been the cooker, the cleaner, the laundry doer....pretty much everything for the past 3 months while I have been hitting the books hard. Not to mention he does all of this after he gets home from a 10-11 hour day at work. All I have to say is his momma raised him well. Yesterday I cooked dinner for the first time in like...hmmmmmm....i dunno.... 2 months (maybe more) I stopped keeping track a long time ago. Poor man. I know it has been hard on him for me to be so consumed with work but he doesn't complain. He just comes over, gives me a kiss on my forehead and supports me 100%. I love him--a lot. I can't wait to one day make it up to him and be the kick butt housewife and mom that I long to be. One sweet day.

16 comments:

cari said...

I adore him too. I'm so glad you have each other. He's just as luck to have you.

Jen said...

How sweet!!! you will be a great mom some sweet day it the best thing ever!!!!

Brad and Jana said...

That picture cracks me up! That is so awesome, what a good husband! Hopefully one day we can get to know him a little better!:)

Bambie said...

You have yourself a keeper!

The Leatherberry's said...

You are so lucky! I'm so happy that you have such a sweetheart! I sure do wish we could get to know him too:) He seems like a great guy! And that is so not sappy, when you have a hubby that does that kinda stuff for you then you have to show it off!!!

Jen & George Scott said...

so sweet. I love it when my husband takes care of me. You have a great husband!!!!

Britney O'Connor said...

Ha ha my hubs makes dinner everynight too...but I'm pretty sure it's cause I am HORRIBLE at cooking. Yay for great husbands!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Awww! That was so cute! What a blessing wonderful hubbies are. :)

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

You do have a great husband. What is it? 3 more weeks of school?? Gees, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Imagine how good you are going to feel when it's all over, then we can get back to normal and hang out again. :)

Ashli Paynter said...

So sweet! You guys are so cute together! I bet you can't wait to be done with school.

Britney O'Connor said...

Ask Karissa where Hibachi is...her and Steve go weekly. It's THAT good. =)

Lara said...

Aww soo sweet Mel!

Anonymous said...

Hey I made my blog private send me your email so I can add you

TeresaL said...

That's awesome! What a good hubby!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Ok this picture is SO cute! I love it! Way to go Rick! Oh and I can't wait till you guys have kids you will be the best momma!