Monday, March 2, 2009

Jason the Jerk

For all of you who watched The Bachelor tonight, I hope you agree with my opinion on Jason. I have been watching The Bachelor with the same group of girls for many seasons and we are always disappointed with the decisions the bachelor makes. This season we thought things had changed, but he let us down:( I was totally sold on Jason and thought he was the show's best bachelor ever. Nope nope and nope. JERK!!!

Here's the rundown-- he picked the RIGHT girl in the finale (who by-the-way shares my wonderful name) and had just about the cutest finale ending I've ever seen, seriously dreamy. Then it took a sharp turn for the worse. Right after the finale there was an "after the final rose" episode and he dumped adorable Melissa!! Not only dumped her, but dumped her.....on television...she returned the engagement ring....then a few minutes later was slobbering over another girl!!! I get way too into this show; I know it's lame. Every season when the guy makes a stupid decision(because they always do), I say I won't watch anymore, but who am I kidding...I will continue:)

6 comments:

Bambie said...

I don't watch the Bachelor but last night at the game Zach & Shay were having a Molly vs Melissa debate. Zach & Candice were for Melissa. I came home and happened to catch it while waiting for the news. What a slimeball!! Molly's no prize either if she still wants a guy who would do what he did. I thought Melissa was much prettier.

The Leatherberry's said...

100% agree! Not nice words about him were coming out of my mouth last night. I know, I think I took it too personally! It was seriously so sad!!! I want Melissa to be the next Bachelorette and find the hottest, nicest guy to rub in his face! And I want Jason to dump Molly to go back to Deonna and then I want Deonna to dump him on national TV! Okay, so I am still bitter:)
P.S. That's awesome that we watch it together! We used to!!!

Ryan and Rachel said...

hey melissa, I think we are going to have alot to talk about when we get to Utah....I roll on the side of Jason! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Amen and Amen

Kate and Peter Lowe said...

Seriously!!!!!! Ah such a weener! She was the cutest girl and he totally blew it~! Jen and I vent to each other daily about it over here haha! I was kind of glad when she called him that naughty word on tv!! He so deserved it! -Wow what a bunch of sappy we women are lol!

Jen & George Scott said...

Thank you Melissa!!! I totally agree. I was screaming at the tv. I am sooo mad about it!!!