Friday, November 20, 2009

Food Is Joy....

and as far as Rick is concerned, joy is In N Out. Rick introduced me to In N Out on my first trip out to California while we were dating. He loves it and he got me to love it. Every time Rick goes home to California he can't wait to eat his beloved double-double burger. Well, now he can get it whenever he wants cause it is right next door in Orem and American Fork. There is a little part of us that is sad that it won't be a special occasion to go to In N Out when we go to Cali to see Rick's family but I think the joy outweighs the sadness. Rick, my little bro Matt and myself went and braved the crowds to opening day of the Orem store.



It was good....real good. Thanks for the greasy goodness In N Out, it was a wonderful night.

8 comments:

cari said...

I can't wait to go. How bad was the line?

Shalice said...

HAHA, we have them all over down here in Arizona and they are so good, nothing better after a long night out and around 1:30 AM being able to hit a In and Out. Here they are open until 2 or 2:30AM, and it is soooooooo good!

Julie said...

I WORSHIP In-N-Out!! I took pics when we went too.. ha ha so funny. We only waited in line for like 30 mins. LOVED IT. Mmmm...

Jobi Niu said...

K.. "Julie".. is Me Jobi.. sorry I was logged into my Mom's google account.. ha ha

Jen & George Scott said...

You are so funny. It looks delicious though.

6lasdiablitas said...

I saw that they were putting one in last time I was in Utah, I'm so jealous, I don't think there are any here. I've only been there once but I will never forget it haha. Seriously they were delicious.

The Leatherberry's said...

Haha! You are hilarious! I need to try it again!

TeresaL said...

Yummy! I want some! I'll have to try it next time we are in Utah.