Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gobble

We were with Rick's family for Thanksgiving this year. We decided to eat our turkey down in St. George far far away from my work desk and any of Rick's text books. Not to mention the temperature is warm and there are palm trees. I love palm trees. My dad has a vacation home down in St. George that we could stay at and Rick's family had never been, so we headed down. It was wonderful.



A few things we were thankful for on our Thanksgiving trip:


Cari's Cooking Skills










Cari planned the whole meal and everything was scrumptious.


Sweet Aprons
My Mother-in-Law is the type that doesn't forget any special touch. She is so sweet and gave us these matching aprons to cook it up in the kitchen.


Apple Strings














Anthony's favorite part of Thankgiving was definitely the "apple strings" (as he calls them) that would come off as we were peeling the apples for apple crisp. We had to make him stop eating cause we were worried he would get a stomach ache. Good thing he ate a lot of the strings cause he fell asleep right before we started our big feast. So cute.

Nephews















I love watching Rick with Anthony and Ethan. They can't get enough of playing with Uncle Rick. Every family event is so much more fun and eventful because of these little guys. We love them.








It was fun! We are thankful. Until next year....




2 comments:

cari said...

So fun being with you guys. love you.

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Fun, I love the matching aprons! Miss you guys, me and Ryan are coming out in a couple weeks, Ry will only be there for a day but I will be there for a few, I'll call you, we need to get together.