Saturday, October 30, 2010

14 Weeks

Here is my first pregnancy picture at 14 weeks. It is a little weird to be taking pictures displaying a growing gut when for years I've been so used to trying to display the ones that would hide it the most. It is definitely strange having my body change, but Rick keeps telling me I better just get used to it cause it is going to be changing a lot more in the upcoming months:) I love it though, and it is so good to start to see my belly getting larger and know the little ones inside are growing!! My pregnancy has been great so far, I did have a little nausea and food didn't taste great until a few weeks ago but all in all it has been a breeze and I'm loving every second.

11 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

So cute! I'm so so so happy for you Melissa!

The Dayton Family said...

Cute little basketball belly :)) Can't wait to see them!

Scott and Heather said...

Cute Melissa!! So excited for you guys! Congrats!

Kate said...

Mel! I am so excited for you guys!!! -and secretly a little jealous.... I've always thought twins would be so neat! Congrats to you two, I can't wait to see more belly pictures as things progress! What a gorgeous mom you will be!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Look at your little belly! So fun, you look great!

Wilson Family Blog said...

YAY!!!!! YAY!!!!
I'm SOOO Excited, I can hardly stand it!!! You are such a cute little preggo! I can't wait to see them!! Congratulations!

Love your guts!
Rach

Bambie said...

Cutest little baby belly!! So excited!!

Jessica said...

You are WAY too cute!!! Can't wait to see what your sweet babies will look like. Are you guys going to find out boy(s)/girl(s)? Only 6 more weeks until that!! :D

TeresaL said...

That is seriously the cutest belly ever! I'm so excited for you MD!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

On my, you are still so tiny! Gosh, I'm seriously so excited for you. I just want to fly out to Utah right now and hang out with you and talk about you being pregnant with TWINS and rub your cute little pregnant belly haha ok i'm starting to sound a little freakish now. Just wanted you to know Im super duper happy for you!

Jen said...

Melissa, you look so stinkin' cute! Those babes are gonna be the cutest :) I'm just so happy for you.