Monday, November 15, 2010

Better Late Than Never - Halloween 2010

Since next week is Thanksgiving, I guess I better post about our Halloween before it gets too late. Every year my mom plans a Halloween party for the Dayton Fam. We all dress up and eat soup, breadsticks and apple cider. It is a fun family tradition we all look forward to every year.



Last minute costumes....Kitty and Gangster

Mike and Ash as Devils

Mom as a Masquerade Lady and Dad as a Rodeo Clown

Kaden and Abby were "Scary Characters"

Barry and Tish as Barry and Tish(BORING!!) :)

Matt and his friend Lance

As always, it was fun!

Best costume of the night went to............


THIS GUY!!! He was working outside until about 5 minutes before the party started and hadn't even planned for his costume. He somehow pulled together some of the ugliest clothes possible in 2 minutes and created a very clever Rodeo Clown costume. Preeetty impressive. We were all laughing hysterically when he walked out. What really amazes me is he actually had these clothes sitting in his wardrobe....hmm???

1 comment:

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

That's awesome! I love ricks costume, I was busting up laughing when I saw it.