Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We Just Keep Getting Shocked...

Well, the results are in on the genders of our sweet babies. We are going to have two little girls join our family!! Our reaction to the doctor's news when he was doing the ultrasound was utter shock, and honestly I think shock is an understatement. Two girls was the last combination both Rick and I thought it would be. Our first guess was two boys, then a boy and a girl and very last was two girls! It is so funny how this whole pregnancy has brought complete surprises to Rick and I, first with having TWINS and then with those precious babies being girls! We are so excited and cannot wait to meet our girls in April.

Here I am at almost 18 weeks. I'm still feeling great and energized, no complaints here!

8 comments:

Jen said...

You look so good Melissa ..I'm so excited for you and Rick . I can't wait to follow your blog as your belly grows :) Girls are so fun and 2!!! what a sweet surprise

cari said...

You look great Mel. We are so excited to get some girls in this family. Anthony is thrilled and just can't understand why they won't be his sisters. We told him they'll be pretty close. So excited to see you guys next month.

Shalice said...

Oh my goodness you are so cute love the baby bump!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

You freaking don't even look pregnant Mel, and you are 18 Weeks with twins!!! I can't believe it. You look great! I'm So excited for you :) it will be a blast picking out names.

Scott and Heather said...

Congrats you guys!! That is so exciting! You look great for being 18 weeks especially with twins!

Heather said...

First gotta echo what everyone else is saying. Mel, you look way too amazing to be 18 weeks prego with twins. And I am so excited and shocked you are having girls. I don't think anyone was expecting that. What a happy surprise! Congrats again! We love you tons and I am SO happy that we will be there when these little ones make their appearance. All right, bring on the PINK!

TeresaL said...

You look great! We love having our 2 girlies! You will be a great Mommy!

Jessica said...

You are so stinkin' cute!! Two girls! Fun, fun, fun. Think of all the pink that will be filling your house. :D I am so happy for you guys.