Tuesday, January 18, 2011

25 Weeks

Well, here we are at 25 weeks pregnant. It is crazy how quickly this pregnancy is going. Everyone always asks me if the time is miserably dragging and I just have to say "absolutely not". The time is flying by I can't even catch my breath. I love being pregnant and I feel fantastic. I have felt great pretty much the entire pregnancy without any complications which I am so grateful for. I have a good amount of energy and have been able to continue exercising, working full-time and doing my same old routine just as before I was pregnant. The babies are kicking me like crazy and there is absolutely nothing I love more than the feeling of that movement inside of me. The only thing I really crave is ice. This started a while ago and has not gone away. I probably bug everyone at work with my constant chomping away on ice, but I can't help that it tastes so good.

As far as growing...our baby girls are definitely growing!! I can't believe the change in the past month. I'm just waiting for the comments to start rolling in from strangers asking if I'm close to delivery. Below is the difference from week 21 to week 25! I can't even imagine how big the belly is going to be in a few months. Loving every second:)


21 Weeks

25 Weeks

8 comments:

Mike & Emily West said...

SERIOUSLY! You are having twins and you look so amazing! Just a little basketball in the front....

Wilson Family Blog said...

So cute. I love it. You're such a pretty preggo. And those little girls are so lucky to have you for their mommy. Glad to see you and babies are healthy!

Shalice said...

So happy that everything is going good, you as always look amazing! I know I say that every post but it is so true I can't get over it! Keep up the good work with growing the baby bump!

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Holy cow you still look tiny! Can't wait to see you guys in March:)

TeresaL said...

I agree, you are still tiny looking. But oh, so cute! You are going to be a great Mommy!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Oh man, I'm so excited that you're having twins! And I'm sooo glad you're feeling great. I can't believe how much my little guy moves and kicks, so I can only imagine what it's like to have two movin' around in there! You look fabulous!

joel and laura michelle said...

wow ... what a difference just a couple of weeks makes. you look awesome! so glad you are still feeling great :) it was so wonderful seeing you guys in CA over christmas. what a treat :)

Di Regolo Family said...

Congratulations!!! I have not been on the blogs for a while and I just found out. How fun. Twins. You will be an awesome mommy.