Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Maternity Pics

A few weeks ago my good friend Dana took some shots to document me being pregnant with twins. I had wanted to get maternity pictures to remember my twin belly by but I kept procrastinating because like every other pregnant woman out there, I felt so gross. Rick was so sweet and messaged me one day saying he had set up my appointment and I had to go. I think part of his motivation was to see me in something other than sweats and huge sweatshirts;) I'm glad he finally forced me into doing it so we have these to remember me being pregnant with our first babies!















11 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

You're STUNNING! Like you could be a model... let's not kid ourselves!! How freaking CUTE do you look pregnant?! With twins, none the less!! My goodness.

Brooke said...

TOTAL BABE!

cari said...

Love them. You look amazing Mel.

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

Oh my god Melissa! These are gorgeous! You look so beautiful!!!!!

TeresaL said...

You look gorgeous!!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see those cute babies. Hang in there with the bed rest. I'm going to watch Jana's boys sometime so that she can come and hang out with you. :D

joel and laura michelle said...

so beautiful! these little ladies have no option but to be gorgeously long-limbed and breathtaking! i hope you are feeling as amazing as you look! love to all 4 of you :)

Bambie said...

Beautiful!!! I'm so glad you got them done!!

Jen said...

LOVE them all !!! you look so good :)

The Nasmans said...

Oh my goodness, I think you are the most beautiful pregnant woman I have ever seen! You did not even look like you were pregnant with twins! Absolutely beautiful! I hope all is going great with the babies!

The Leatherberry's said...

Ummm...Hi MODEL!!! We've always know you are a model! You look so gorgeous in these pictures! I wish I could look half as good as you when I'm prego!