Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Shower

My sweet mom, sister-in-laws and dear family friend Bambie threw me an amazing baby shower that I will never forget. I have always been blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who are 100% supportive in all my big life events - this occasion was no different and I was speechless at the end of the day. I just have to say my mom really outdid herself on this. She planned this day for me down to the very last gorgeous detail. I am extremely lucky I am the only girl in my family and I get this special attention from her! She put so much work and effort into this and I am incredibly grateful for her. It was such a wonderful event that I would gladly replay it if I could.

This party was definitely a girl party and right when you walked through the door you knew no boys were coming into this family! The day was all about celebrating girls. It was beautiful...







My mom had these nifty little water bottle wrappers designed that said "Melissa & Rick Welcome Babies Bree & Clara". It was cute detailed touches like this that made the shower extra special.








Another special touch was the party favors. Bambie made these adorable edible booties. They were filled with custom pink and creme M&Ms with the girls name on them. So fun!





Can you believe this cake? The two little baby girl twins are my favorite. Tisha made this and everyone was blown away at how incredible it was.

















All the people I love so much. Bree and Clara are so lucky to be coming into this world surrounded by wonderful people who already love them!




I was one happy lady at the end of the day! It made me realize even more how much I love being a girl and so happy that I get to have two of my own. We are going to have so much fun!!


3 comments:

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

What a wonderful baby shower! Great photos. I love the edible party favors and cake. So amazing!

Jen said...

OMG !!!! that is seriously the cuttest baby shower ever !!! I loved the little personal M&M's and that cake was awesome :) you are one lucky girl , U waited a long time for this and you deserve every minute of it . I'm so happy for you Melissa . I was going to tell ya there's a website you can make your blog into a book !! so cool it's blurb.com I'm so going to so it after I saw my friends :)

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Um wow, that looked like an incredible baby shower, so many cute little details! Sorry again I couldn't be there, but it looks like everyone had a blast!