Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saturday in Park City

We spent this past Saturday up in Park City.
We wanted to get away for the day and spend some good
time as a family together. The weather has been absolutely
gorgeous and this day was no exception. It was perfect.
We got in plenty of good shopping, eating and together time in.

We started off at the outlets and shopped, shopped, shopped.
Girls are too much fun to shop for.
They were both so good and were smiling for us all day.





















At one point, I wanted to go in a store to pick out a few shirts for the girls.
I didn't want to take the stroller in cause it is so big and I was
just going to be a quick second so Rick stayed outside with the babies.
Well...let's just say it was a little longer than a second.
Rick could not believe how long it took me to pick out two little shirts.
I will admit it did take me a long time, but I figure
with his life surrounded by girls he better get used to it now! :)




After shopping we drove up to Park City Main Street to get something to eat and
just walk around a little more.
We love going up to Park City to look around in
the little shops, people watch and enjoy the beautiful mountains.
There was an outside event going on that day so there
were plenty of people out enjoying the beautiful weather.










We decided to not be too daring on our food choice and stuck with pizza.
We went to a little place we have gone to before called Main Street Pizza and Noodle.
They have some amazing pizza! We ate it outside and enjoyed the surroundings and the beautiful sunny day. I love eating outside on summer days! It was so yummy and we definitely stuffed ourselves.








We had such a good time! Wonderful day.
I just love my little family.


3 comments:

Shalice said...

How fun, I LOVE PARK CITY! Dusty and I use to go up there for date nights all the time when we lived there. Thanks for posting pictures :)

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Cute pictures...you have the cutest little family. I love seeing Rick holding both girls.

FishinFamily said...

Ahh!! That picture of Bree smiling is so stinkin cute!! I just love them...oh and of course I love you guys too :))