Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Birthday Party, for Bree and Clara


We had so much fun celebrating Bree and Clara turning one!
I loved planning this special day for my little ladies.
I am happy most of our closest friends and family could be there to share this day with us. We missed those who couldn't come.
I had a ton of help with food, the cakes, setting up and cleaning up. We are lucky to have such great people in our life.
We had the party at our town home's clubhouse and it turned out great!

Bree and Clara did great with their cakes, they dug right in. All that pretty pink frosting made for some cute pictures.
Afterwards they were so messy we ditched the clothes and they spent the rest of the night opening presents and playing with their new toys shirtless. It was so cute to see them crawling around everywhere with their little chubby tummies hanging out.
We had a blast!


















5 comments:

Hayley England Kling said...

Your girls are so darling Melissa! And oh my gosh their party looked SO cute! Good job mama!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

PARTY TIME!!! Happy Birthday to Bree and Clara!! :) Can you believe it's been a year? What a beautiful party...quite fitting for your gorgeous girls! Hope you're all doing great! Love ya!

jill said...

oh my heck!! great job on their cute birthday decor. i loved it. they are the cutest little girls ever..

Jen said...

So So cute !!! I love the colors you did the decor in. I can't believe there one already . Happy Birthday cute girls :)

Kristi said...

What a cute birthday party! Amazing job with the decorations...so cute!