Monday, April 2, 2012

A Little Bit of Our Weekend


On Friday I had to go to the post office.
After we finished there I decided since I already had the girls out of the car and in the stroller we would go for a little walk.
On our walk we found a cute little park.
The sun was shining and I had snacks, so we stayed a while.




We had so much fun on Friday, we decided to take Rick there on Saturday.
Both days were beautiful and the girls loved it.
We are beginning to see that Bree is a little adventurous and
Clara is more timid.
Bree crawled off and got her hands messy trying to explore in the dirt and finding ants.
Clara stayed close by and was more apprehensive unless mama and dada were by her side.

We are SO HAPPY spring is here!

3 comments:

jayni & ben said...

they are always dressed so stinking cute. T.ray would live at the park if he could.

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

awwww, that's the park by my house. You should go their during Strawberry Days. The park has a huge carnival. It's so much fun. The girls are getting so big and they are too cute!

Bambie said...

Cute little happy faces!!