Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Family Pictures





A few weeks ago we went and got family pictures taken from our friend Dana.
She also took these pictures back when I was pregnant and we were excited she could take some of our whole family this time.
We are so happy with them.
People keep asking how in the world we got both girls to smile at the same time.
Our secret weapon? Kids.
We asked my 8 year old niece Abby and 10 year old nephew Kaden to come along and stand behind the photographer and get the girls to giggle.
The girls LOVE Kaden and Abby so I knew it would work!
Here are a few of our favorites.









Please take a minute and admire this double chin and chubby cheeks....yes, we are proud! Pretty impressive.

























5 comments:

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

I love your little family. You all look so great! Your girls are a hoot, they make me smile!

Heather said...

What great pictures! I'm so impressed that you got such big smiles from the girls! Your family is beautiful and I am so happy for you both. Love you!

cari said...

Those are so cute Mel. I love that first one. How did you get both girls to smile? It was so good seeing you last week. We sure love you guys.

Bambie said...

I LOVE them!!!!! So cute!

TeresaL said...

Such a cute little family! Those cheeks and double chins are adorable!