Thursday, February 16, 2012

Playing

Since Bree and Clara were born, I have been asked often how they interact.
People are curious if they have been aware of each other and interacted a lot from the beginning.
It is funny because really they haven't seemed interested in each other at all until recently.

I absolutely love when I catch them playing and talking. It is the best thing yet.
Here is a little glimpse into our lives lately...
Bree even goes in for a kiss at the end. So keep watching:)


4 comments:

Heather said...

They are so cute. That just made my day.

Spackman's said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

cari said...

How totally precious. They are so sweet.

Amber said...

that is the cutest thing ever! so lucky to have those two sweet girls! that totally made my night!