Wednesday, February 15, 2012

VDay















Our love day was a little different this year. The girls and I spent most of the day
traveling back from St. George where we had a great girl's weekend with my mom.
It didn't seem at all like Valentines Day until I got home at around 5pm and Rick welcomed me with a flower and a card. Then we seemed to get into the Vday spirit.

It was a little rushed but after we got home I went and picked up a heart shaped pizza, some treats, and also got the girls their first little valentine.
We threw together a nice Valentines pretty quickly.

It ended up being a perfect, low key night loving on our girls and relaxing.
Rick was happy Bree and Clara didn't forget him while we were on our trip.
In fact, at one point last night I was holding Bree and she was really unsettled.
She reached out for Rick and he grabbed her. She instantly nestled her little head on his chest and cuddled with him.
This is not typical of Bree and she is not one to cuddle much.
Needless to say, it melted Rick's heart. Such a priceless moment.

So happy that there is one day a year dedicated to celebrating the ones we love. ♥

No comments: