Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Little Pool Time



 It was a nice, warm 80 degrees yesterday.
The girls and I jumped over to the store and bought a little wade pool and made the most of the warm weather.
There were smiles and laughs all around.
I look at these pictures and think that it defines what pure happiness looks like.
Nothing makes me more happy then to know that both of them will never be alone,
they will always have each other.
Always have a little friend to play with....
Those chubby legs...I die over them.







2 comments:

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

They are so fun and adorable!

Cathy said...

I’d die over those chubby legs as well! LOL! =D Look at those two little cuties, playing under the sun in their tiny, inflatable pool. Imagine how much more fun it would be if they were in an actual pool, with floaties and all. ^_^ A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!

Cathy Newman