Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day




I had the best day yesterday. Rick and of course Bree and Clara made sure I had a good one.
I woke up to pretty flowers, Rick making me breakfast, and best of all big huge smiles from Bree.
Clara woke up a little later and made sure she gave me some kisses and smiles as well.
We skyped with Grandma Camille in California then went to church and came home to get ready and go up and wish Grandma Kathy a 'Happy Mother's Day'.
All the boys barbequed hamburgers and prepared a yummy dinner. Then we visited with family until late into the night. Great day. 

I am so lucky to be someone's ''mama", not a day goes by that I take this for granted.
This is the hardest, lowest paying job I've ever had but nothing in my life has brought me such great joy and satisfaction.
I have never been happier!
 I love my girls. 








1 comment:

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

Happy Mommies Day to you! Clara is starting to look like you more and Bree looks like your husband! It's crazy how much they are changing.