Monday, May 7, 2012

One Year Pictures


I finally got the girls one year pictures taken this past weekend.
So, I guess these are more like 13 month pictures but we will still call them "one year pictures" :)
I'm glad they are done and I am happy this cute stage they are in is documented. 
The pictures went well until half way into the shoot when we were changing into the second outfit,
Clara fell off a bench and fell flat on the floor.
Her mouth started bleeding and we had to give her a little TLC for a minute, but in good Clara fashion she continued to pull out those ear to ear smiles.
Because of the mishap, the second outfit(their Easter dress and pink bow) didn't get much camera time.
Oh well.
I love our little beauties and can't believe how much they have changed in the past few months.
Enjoy!















3 comments:

cari said...

Those are just precious Mel.

Bambie said...

So cute!!

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

Are you kidding!? They are so adorable. I love love love these photo's of them!!