Tuesday, October 18, 2011

6 Month Picture Time

6 month pictures did not go exactly as I imagined.
I was told when the girls were 3 months that when I went in to get their 6 month pictures
that they would smile smile smile.
Not so.
They were so freaked out by the photographer, the lights,
the camera and all the squeaky little toys we were shoving in their faces that it was not the smile fest I was planning on.
I was so stressed out by the end I felt like I had ran a few miles.
My mom made it all better by buying me a Diet Coke and some Chick-Fil-A after.
Moms just know what to do.
Regardless, we got some great shots and I'm so happy with them. Even a few little grins!





This one makes me smile. Clara had her little hand on Bree and wouldn't take it off. It is so reflective of their personalities. Clara is definitely the dominate personality in this twosome and I can see her being protective of little sister (even though she's only about 3o minutes older).










7 comments:

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

Oh my gosh! I love this post. Your story made me laugh. They are to cute and I love the photo of Clara with her hand on Bree too. So sweet. Sisterly love! I can't wait to have another baby so Mazie can have a little sister or brother :)

cari said...

Very cute Mel. For the record, pictures are always a nightmare. I think these turned out great. Can't wait to see these cuties next month.

joel and laura michelle said...

can't get enough of these little ladies. their cheeks look sooo yummy and kissable! julia still talks about bree and clara often as she plays with her baby and if she sees any baby on our computer screen. life seems so full and happy for you guys. love you all!

Bambie said...

Gorgeous!!! They are so sweet!!!

Ashli Paynter said...

Oh my gosh they are so darn cute! They look like so much fin! It makes me so sad we have still not met them. :( Hope you guys are doing good!

Heather said...

I think the pictures turned out great. They are the best dressed little babes I have ever seen! So adorable.

TeresaL said...

So cute! Ya, my kids would hardly ever smile at professional photographers. If they were smiling, it was because of Mom or Dad getting them to smile.