Thursday, October 13, 2011

Good Day

The girls and I went up to the Mount Timpanogas Temple and just relaxed in the beautiful weather. It has been really chilly, but today was just perfect.
I'm soaking up every second of these semi-warm days before winter sets in.
Oh how we do not want winter to come.














I was enjoying myself so much, that I think we stayed a little too long. Their faces in this picture are like, "okay mom, this is beautiful but we are hungry. Let's go home!"
Oops..
Regardless of the picture below, we had such a good time and the girls loved being outside.



3 comments:

TeresaL said...

I love great days!

6lasdiablitas said...

So fun, I am lovin this weather too. You and your girls are so beautiful. Being a mom is the best!

Jamie Bullock said...

fun!! you are such a cute mom! love their adorable outfits.