Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We Love Cal Bears




I think I can safely say one of the first things I knew about Rick when we started to date was that he loved Cal Football.This is his team from back home and he is a die hard fan. Because we are in Utah, not many Cal games are available for Rick to see. This year only one game was going to be televised on Utah stations so of course we had to make an event out of it!Oh yes we did. We got dressed up for the game. Hello cute Cal baby onesies. Rick's mom sent him these adorable Cal onesies when we found out we were having two girls. They finally fit into them and I had to take advantage and dress the girls up.


I know when Rick imagined watching Cal Football with his kids one day, he did not imagine two twin girls in his arms. I know he wouldn't change a thing.




We made pumpkin cookies and just watched the game. Cal got killed. Boo.
It was still fun!




Rick focused in on the game while Bree and Clara are more interested in fighting over toy keys.

GO CAL!

No comments: