Saturday, October 29, 2011

Duckies




We will be hanging out with these cute little duckies all weekend
celebrating their first Halloween.
We have lots of fun things planned:
Carving pumpkins, Halloween parties, visiting family and watching very tame scary movies.
Rick and I are not the bravest scary movie watchers.
We watched one last night with some friends and Rick started out very comfortable all by his lonesome in the recliner.
By the end he was cuddled in a ball with me on the small love seat! So funny.
Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Halloween!








6 comments:

Hit My Dreamy Eyes said...

Melissa! I love there costumes! They are so precious! So much fun. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

TeresaL said...

Oh my goodness! Too stinkin cute!

Bambie said...

They look so cute!!! Scary movies are bad!!! lol

cari said...

Love the duck costumes. So cute.

Ashli Paynter said...

SO freaking cute!!!

Jamie Bullock said...

cutest duckies ever! i bet it's so fun having twins!